We are so thankful that you are considering being a part of our prayer support team. We genuinely believe that this is what makes all other teams possible. We have seen and experienced the power of prayer in our lives both on and off of the missions field. 1 John 5:14-15 tells us, “Now this is the confidence that we have in Him, that if we ask anything according to His will, He hears us. And if we know that He hears us, whatever we ask, we know that we have the petitions that we have asked of Him.”
How faithful is our God? He hears our prayers, but not only that He responds to them. We want to be completely covered in prayer. We want to be characterized as a family of prayer, and we want to know that we have a continuous flow of people praying over us. This is so important for our walks with God, and our ability to press on when trials come, prayer is so vital in every aspect of our day and of our walks with the Lord.
Won’t you come alongside of us and pray!
We are setting up a prayer calendar, our desire is to have a minimum of thirty-one families/individuals who will be assigned a specific date each month to pray over us. This is to be a day that you spend intentional time praying over our family as well as the ministry that we are a part of at the Bible college. You can always check our updates to see if we have anything in particular coming up, but here is a list of things you can be praying for in addition to any special events:
- Pray against the attacks of the enemy
- That we would know and understand who Jesus is more today than we did yesterday
- That the Lord would be our comfort and our strength
- That we would be finding the time as a family to sit at the feet of Jesus
- That the Lord would protect our children, and give us wisdom in raising them
- That our entire family would quickly become fluent in Spanish, and not become discouraged in the process of learning
- That God would be weaving strong bonds of friendship between the staff of CCBC Peru, that we would be pressing on together and spurring one another on to reflect Christ in all aspects of our lives
- That the students would be unified and growing in the depth of their relationships with the Lord
- That the Lord would bind Satan in his attempts to cause division among the believers on campus, staff, students and children
- That the Lord would provide financially, both for our family, as well as the many others serving on staff or attending as students
- That the Lord would raise up laborers and funds to complete building the campus
Would the Lord use you to minister to us in this very real and necessary way? Please prayerfully consider joining with us and making the commitment to pray over us one day out of the month. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to be assigned your specific date, or to ask any additional questions you might have. In your e-mail it would be helpful if you included your names, and best contact information, preferably both e-mail address as well as phone number and note whether or not you receive text messages.
Thank you for your love for us and for considering coming alongside of us as we serve in Peru.